Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Jacksonville Meet: 7:30 PM Saturday June 19th at Hooters

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 12:35 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jacksonville Meet: 7:30 PM Saturday June 19th at Hooters

Hey guys, I haven't been out to any meets in a while and was thinking one like we used to have around town was in order. I mentioned this to some local LS1 guys and five or so already committed. I was thinking meeting up at the Hooters off Southside around 7:30, getting some food, and then cruising to Sonic/Argyle or wherever works for everybody. I'm not opposed to anything, just let me know who's down and whatnot.

Blake
Old 06-14-2010, 04:02 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by SlowSS416
Hey guys, I haven't been out to any meets in a while and was thinking one like we used to have around town was in order. I mentioned this to some local LS1 guys and five or so already committed. I was thinking meeting up at the Hooters off Southside around 7:30, getting some food, and then cruising to Sonic/Argyle or wherever works for everybody. I'm not opposed to anything, just let me know who's down and whatnot.

Blake

Damn Bro, you just missed on meet we had on the 5th; we usually have it at Cristy's Wings & Things in Arlington.

Anyways, I am always up fro a meet, so count me in!

DM
Old 06-19-2010, 07:30 PM
Teching In

Hey, anyone going to Hooters, I'm in the area and will stop by and check it out.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:43 PM
Banned

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Splurch
Hey, anyone going to Hooters, I'm in the area and will stop by and check it out.
Sup Bro!

Well count me out tonight, I completely forgot about this and made other commitments. Hope you guys have fun!

DM