Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Any Tampa meets?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 11:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Any Tampa meets?

Hey guys, my names matt, i currently live in detroit but will be in tampa all next week visiting my brother who goes to USF. I wouldnt mind hitting up a decent car show/cruisenight as i am having serious withdrawals. it sucks living a block off of woodward(woodward dream cruise if youve ever heard of it) and not being able to hit up random car shows and shoot the shizz. plus my toys are in storage and i love hearing/seeing nice rides out having fun. lemme know if theres anything i can check out while in town to hold me over til april
Old 02-06-2007, 05:48 AM
TECH Regular

Im with you brother, I am in Tampa now for a school. Go to need2speed.com, it is a local forum.
Old 02-06-2007, 07:11 AM

Good luck. Tampa sucks for the car scene these days. Theres only 2 car shows that are semi decent on the weekend. One is Friday nights and can be found on http://www.mobmototb.com/forums/index.php and theres one in Pinellas Park on Sat nights (old cars).
Old 02-06-2007, 09:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

if you want to go for a drive... spring hill has a great car show every thursday night. i hike up there every time it doesn't rain.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FU_I_AM_UltraZ
if you want to go for a drive... spring hill has a great car show every thursday night. i hike up there every time it doesn't rain.
how far would that be from USF campus area? I know nothing about florida, but will have free reign of his hemi ram for the week. Im sure i could make the trip
Old 02-07-2007, 11:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by cjmatt
how far would that be from USF campus area? I know nothing about florida, but will have free reign of his hemi ram for the week. Im sure i could make the trip
40-50 miles? take US19 north to SR 50.

Quick Reply: Any Tampa meets?