Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Yellow gto acting like rice rant

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 01:47 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Yellow gto acting like rice rant

So I was driving down I-4 going east in the attraction area(orlando) and all of the sudden two cars fly by really fast going in and out of traffic(I was already doing 70ish). The first was a blue dodge avenger and the second was a nice looking yellow gto that sounded nice. The gto got onto the turnpike going north and im guessing the avenger kept going down I-4. Gto had exhaust that looked like they dumped in the mid section of car. Anyways, so the gto is pursuing a dodge avenger weaving in and out of traffic at high speeds with traffic on the road acting like a ricer asshat. Granted it was 11pm at night but there was more than enough traffic to make what you were doing really irresponsible and stupid. I'm not all against street racing etc, but I am against it when there is traffic around and youre weaving in and out of traffic. Hopefully you dont wreck your beautiful car, or worse, kill yourself or an innocent person. Rant over.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:54 PM
12 Second Club

yeah that **** drives me nutz
Old 08-31-2007, 03:18 PM
11 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

look at what happened to Nick Hogan. you know he was street racing and now his best friend is in serious condition. it gets crazy sometimes. some people need to learn the hard way.
Old 08-31-2007, 03:32 PM
On The Tree

Lay off Dawg! Thats reeeeeeal Driving skills that you just wit-nessed! You better learn how to weave in and out of traffic like a real man! Who cares about the innocent, they are just in my WAY and they don't need to be driving anyways! SH!!!!T,, If I had a Snow Plow on the front of my car I would just hit the ***** FU*KAS!!!!!!!

J/K
I Hate that crap too. to weaving.
Old 09-01-2007, 11:29 AM
On The Tree

^^^like mad max
Old 09-03-2007, 10:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

My youngest went by his old HS Lake Howell and saw an 06 GTO in the student lot.
He bet me that the car and or driver wont make it thru the year.Must be daddys money.

Quick Reply: Yellow gto acting like rice rant