Old 10-27-2007, 06:06 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tater gatOrs

Got their *** handed to em again ! !
Old 10-27-2007, 06:22 PM
TECH Resident

i am a gator fan and they sucked it up bad today. defense couldn't stop anything.
Old 10-27-2007, 06:44 PM
Banned

Oh well , like the man said , everybody's got to lose sometime . I just hope the quarterback's shoulder is ok . He took a pretty hard hit because of the centers screw-up.
Old 10-27-2007, 08:02 PM
On The Tree

Georgia came to play, Florida didnt. We also had 4 key defensive players hurt but Georgia deserved it.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:36 PM
Launching!

im tried of the damn COACHING its really starting to **** me the F OFF... what was with all the damn confusion at the end.. just take the damn penalty and pick a play from there.. GOSH THAT **** WAS ANNOYING...

AND F**K the good damn D doesnt seem to be learning ****. sure they are young but F**K are they ever going to learn to play. who knows maybe the coaches ARE JUST THAT F***ING horrible

if you cant tell im PISSED lol.

oh and how about UK and SOUTH CAROLINA losing
Old 10-28-2007, 08:44 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Z ROADSTER
Got their *** handed to em again ! !
yea they played like **** but do you see any of us starting a thread to talk **** about your team? what is it, ohio state? bandwagoner? how hard did you have to think to come up with so retarded at "tater gator?"
Old 10-28-2007, 09:07 AM
Staging Lane

Gators are one of the youngest teams in the country. They will take awhile to play better as a unit. I think if Tebow stays healthy we will have another National Championship Team next year.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:56 AM
TECH Addict

like someone above said, georgia just wanted it more, i was watching the game with a bunch of gator fans and they all said the only time they've seen meyer call a good game was the nat'l championship last year, so maybe it has a lot to do with the playcalling going on, i dunno, i thought it was a pretty exciting game cause you didnt know who was going to win, very competitve game, tho i wish fla would've won
Old 10-28-2007, 10:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Location: Somewhere Between Mild Insanity and Complete Psychosis

I called it before the season: Rookie QB, Young D, Rebuilding year, 3 or more losses.

Chill out UF fans. No doubt in my mind they'll be pre-season #1 next year. Can't win the title every year. Good looking young team. Nothing wrong with the effort, the talent, or the play-calling. Just a natural cycle. I don't see anyone other than South Carolina even competing with UF for the SEC next season. LSU will lose its remaining good players, Georgia always chokes, Woodson will be gone from Kentucky, Tennesse will lose Ainge and their recruiting sucks as of late, Alabama still needs time to rebuild, Auburn has QB issues, etc. South Carolina is the only other team whose immediate future looks bright, and they do not have the talent UF has at the skill positions.

Simmer down. A 3-4 loss, bowl game rebuilding year is something most teams would kill for. UF is looking like the next USC or Miami.
Old 10-28-2007, 12:29 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DirtyBird222
yea they played like **** but do you see any of us starting a thread to talk **** about your team? what is it, ohio state? bandwagoner? how hard did you have to think to come up with so retarded at "tater gator?"
LOL, are you obsessed with OSU or something. This is a Gators thread. IMO you live and die by the sword. Tebow when healthy is GREAT. His ability to run arounf and over people makes him that. Take that away and it's not good, how long before the shoulder is healed? I might be wrong here but K Moore only has like 400 yds rushing? Why has UF not let a real RB get more carries????
Old 10-28-2007, 01:07 PM
TECH Addict

Makes me proud to be a 'Dawg.
Old 10-28-2007, 07:57 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 02 WS6 TA
Makes me proud to be a 'Dawg.

Every dog has his day. Let's see in the past 18 years, Georgia has won 3 times vs the mighty Gators. That would be once every 6 years. Now that is something to be proud of !!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-28-2007, 08:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 97blkz
LOL, are you obsessed with OSU or something. This is a Gators thread. IMO you live and die by the sword. Tebow when healthy is GREAT. His ability to run arounf and over people makes him that. Take that away and it's not good, how long before the shoulder is healed? I might be wrong here but K Moore only has like 400 yds rushing? Why has UF not let a real RB get more carries????
i absolutely hate ohio state. 1) because I lived with two kids that were "die hard" OSU fans but had absolutely no ties to the school and knew nothing about the team or the school. 2) The amount of people who are automatically OSU fans just because they are #1 around town makes me ******* sick to my stomach. 3) The fans are ******* ******, whether they are true fans or douchebag fans just because they are ranked high. At the Bucs game today my friends and i were razzing some people for wearing OSU **** and they got all bent out of shape and pissy when we were just joking around. They went and complained to security about us and were all about us getting kicked out. I may seem like I'm pissed about people starting **** on the forums but I'm usually joking around and just trying to start **** to make things exciting!
Old 10-28-2007, 09:17 PM
TECH Regular

Yes, we are all "******* ******". I'm sure you've met us all
Old 10-28-2007, 09:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 10-28-2007, 09:29 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by DirtyBird222
i absolutely hate ohio state. 1) because I lived with two kids that were "die hard" OSU fans but had absolutely no ties to the school and knew nothing about the team or the school. 2) The amount of people who are automatically OSU fans just because they are #1 around town makes me ******* sick to my stomach. 3) The fans are ******* ******, whether they are true fans or douchebag fans just because they are ranked high. At the Bucs game today my friends and i were razzing some people for wearing OSU **** and they got all bent out of shape and pissy when we were just joking around. They went and complained to security about us and were all about us getting kicked out. I may seem like I'm pissed about people starting **** on the forums but I'm usually joking around and just trying to start **** to make things exciting!
So you start **** with fans that said nothing to you and they the dicks?? You just admitted you hated them (OSU) , then admitted you talked trash but they are the dicks. You sound like the dick, sorry bud! Get over it! If you know they are "all" dicks avoid them, simple answer! When some dumb *** that does not know me talks smack I do not talk football, I tell them to get the F' out of my face. You ain't my boy, I do not know you why would I listen to your BS?? I too like to have fun on the net but the lack of common sense stuff is just dumb if you know what I mean? All teams have obnoxious fans, if I had a dollar for all the other teams obnoxious fans I could buy the Buckeyes! I'm not pissed at you by the way just trying to show you how flawed your post was. I also do not think the Gators suck, young and making mistakes? Yes! Gonna be alot better by next year most likely? Yes! I'm just happy to be an OSU fan, they win so much now it makes it easy.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:29 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ntimid8r7
that's funny!
Old 10-28-2007, 11:16 PM
On The Tree

i lawled
Old 10-29-2007, 05:33 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by FL_BILL
Every dog has his day. Let's see in the past 18 years, Georgia has won 3 times vs the mighty Gators. That would be once every 6 years. Now that is something to be proud of !!!!!!!!!!

True dat. In the end, nothing matters as long as we kick Ga Tech's ***.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:14 AM
7 Second Club

Guys, let's keep this purely about football again. If the back and forth BS starts, it will be locked.

As mentioned above, UF lost, UGA wanted it more it seemed to me when I watched the game. All the trick plays that went wrong didn't help, Tebow being hurt didn't help, but in the end Georgia won and UF needs to regroup.

As mentioned plenty of times, with plenty of youngsters it will take time. Tebow has 2 more years and will only get better.

Derek