Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Anyone in C. Florida looking for a job?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 08:12 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone in C. Florida looking for a job?

My company is hosting a job fair next week, here is the info from our flier. We will be opening a water bottling plant around Feb/March and are looking to fill 88 positions for when we open. Training provided for most non-managerial position.

COME AND JOIN THE NIAGARA FAMILY!!!
Date: Wednesday, November 14th
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Just off the FL Turnpike in the Christopher C. Ford
Industrial Park

Open Positions:
Plant Manager
Production Manager
Maintenance Manager
QA Manager
Logistics Manager
Facilities Manager
HR Manager
QA Staff
Supervisors
Truck Drivers
Logistics Staff
Mechanics
Manufacturing Operators
Forklift Operators

Directions:
From the North (Ocala)
Take FL Turnpike South
Take Exit 289 onto US-27 S (go right)
Right on Independence Blvd.
Left on American Way

From Groveland
Take SR-19 North
Left on O’Brien Road
Left on American Way

From Orlando
Take FL Turnpike North
Take Exit 285 onto US-27 (go right)
Left on Independence Blvd.
Left on American Way
Old 11-08-2007, 09:13 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im a fricken wizard on a forklift.

I dont need a job though lol.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Is there any way i can fax e-mail or come by on a friday wich is my day off?

IM at publix now working on sandlake rd in there pharamacy. I just didnt get a chance to update this.

Seeking Professional Warehouse Associate Position
Objective- To work in a successful, team oriented organization in the Orlando area.

Experience
11/04-Present CVS Distribution Center Orlando, FL Warehouse Associate
Selecting product, both full case and split case by means of order-selector and reach truck. Completing inventory counts and auditing locations. Loading trucks, by hand and forklift for delivery to store locations. Communicating with management, training associates for tasks to be done. Setting assignments and locations for order selecting. Able to work safely, efficiently, and independently in a fast paced warehouse environment.

8/04-11/04 Winn-Dixie Distribution Center Orlando, FL Dispatch Clerk
Entered product orders into Para ship RF system. Finalized and printed pick labels. Coordinated load sheets for each delivery bay. Broke down and organized labels. Handed out picking assignments to warehouse associates. Checked inventory for unpicked merchandise and readjusted stock quantity. Printed productivity reports and entered audits in employee files. Communicated with drivers via Nextel to set up trailers. Closed load sheets and sent to dispatch office for final delivery draft.

3/04-8/04 Triangle Reprographics Orlando/FL Shipping/Receiving
Extensive working knowledge of shipping with FEDEX ship Manager and UPS Online World ship programs. Loading and unloading trucks. Certified forklift driver. Checking in deliveries and distributing them to their proper departments. Assigning product locations. Communicating with other departments on the production and shipping status. Scheduling postal and courier pickups for product delivery. Cutting and shaping large quantities of cardboard for secure product shipping. Packing delicate items to ensure safe arrival to its destination. Providing shipping and tracking information to clients. Ordering warehouse supplies.

3/03- 3/04 Spears Manufacturing Orlando/FL Warehouse Associate
Forklift driver, selecting product for distribution. Shipping and receiving with UPS and FEDEX and other multiple truck lines. Heavy data entry as well as checking in product and placing in proper location. Counted, organized and adjusted inventory into computer system. Organized and filed shipping manifests into their proper filing folders. Trained in OSHA and ISO procedures. Able to operate shrink wrap shipping machinery.

4/99-12/02 Walgreens Distribution Center Orlando/FL Location Coordinator
Forklift certified reach truck auto selector. Locating large amounts of merchandise in the warehouse. Distributing large quantities of product. Completed specially assigned projects and worked closely with management. Trained and managed associates. Located mass pallets of misplaced product. Processing and prioritized shipments to be sent to the stores. Crosschecked orders and verified for exact amounts. Maintained organized work area and kept all daily supplies stocked. Able to maintain optimal productivity in fast paced work environment.

8/96-7/98 Discount Trophy Palm Coast/FL Shipping clerk/coordinator
Locating product for bin locations. Unloading large volumes of inventory. Heavy forklift work, electric pallet jack. Heavy lifting , organizational skills and shipping. Audited customer orders for completion and accuracy. Full training over entry level associates. Data entry, UPS, FEDEX, and multiple private truck lines. Pulling and tagging large orders. Light filing, general maintenance and customer service.

Education
5/1993 Apex Technical School New York, NY
Completion of all phases of Auto Mechanics. Able to identify, diagnose, and fix general automotive problems. Familiar with automotive anatomy and able to identify all parts and their functions.

6/1991 Fort Hamilton High School Brooklyn, NY
Completed primary school levels required by law. Acquired diploma upon completion.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:08 AM
TECH Resident

I deal with spears in orlando everyday in my feild...small world.....
Old 11-09-2007, 09:50 AM
11 Second Club

If they need someone in graphics/advertising field let me know....i have almost 8 years experience.

I'm working for a small law firm now, and would like to work for a bigger company in the future.

Thanks.
Old 11-09-2007, 07:08 PM
12 Second Club

If you guys are interested and absolutely cannot make it to the job fair please send a resume to hr@niagarawater.com and specify you are interested in the Groveland facility.

However, if you can make it, you definitely should. Most of the company executives of the company will be there, including the originator of the company (previous president and ceo). These execs. will by flying in from California and this will be the best chance to make a good impression.

Quick Reply: Anyone in C. Florida looking for a job?