Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Need Help of Kendall Peeps - Dads Corvette - Hit & Run

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 02:12 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help of Kendall Peeps - Dads Corvette - Hit & Run

I just got home FINALLY, after some piece of **** went and rammed into the back of my dads Corvette . Driving home on SW 8th street around 142nd avenue, an ******* in what looked like a brand new (paper tag) Mercedes CLS55 AMG went into the back of my dads car after realizing "Oh **** im going to fast and that Corvette is in my way!" Im fine, and the car is ok i guess. The rear is messed up a bit, but the license plate makes it look worse than what it really is. The back bumper is pushed in a bit, but most of the grunt was taken in by the black piece on the lower end of the bumper thats above the exhaust that houses the reverse lights. That was pushed in enough that the ends of the exhaust hangars went through the plastic since it was bent. The left reverse light is either missing or just missing in that cavernous space. And the new license plate frame and the exhaust enhancer plate are for sure garbage. It pisses me off that some ******* probably drunk f*cked up my dads pride and joy, the car hes dreamed of for years. The guy even had the ***** to try and run away by heading a bit further west and turning onto 152nd avenue. I got behind him and got his tag, unfortunately it was a temporary *F*CK*!!! I was on the phone at the time with my parents and they got the number as i gave it to them. When i pulled up alongside the guy he gave me this look like "Oh its ok you can pass me im in no hurry, even gave me a f*cking wave!" He put down his window and when i told him he hit the back of my car his answer in spanish "well you slowed down to fast." Then when i told him to pull over because he hit me, he just slammed the gas to try and get away. My dad then telling me over and over not to follow, my foot as heavy as it was and me trying my damnedest not to put it down and bring all 400hp to life and bring that mercedes down. FHP finally came and said that i probably got the temp tag numbers wrong since it didn't show up in their data base. WOW i wanted to die, probably our only chance in catching the son of a b*tch and i probably messed up in getting the numbers. But one thing i did get when i arrived back where he hit me while waiting for FHP, the giant Mercedes emblem that come on the front of the newer designed benz, and what looked like a few pieces from behind the grill or something. So im asking all you guys if possible to be on the look out for:

Brand New/Newish
Mercedes CLS/CLS55 AMG
Silver
Temp Tag: S956714 (Or something to that nature)
Area: 8th Street Through Coral Way or more
And the 152nd Avenure or more West

Im not sure that we will ever find him, FHP said that if the guy was drunk that maybe he might report he was in an accident tomorrow morning. And if he does then thats when he will really hang himself. Thanks
-Joel

Quick Reply: Need Help of Kendall Peeps - Dads Corvette - Hit & Run