Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Moroso Motorsports Park now no longer owned by Moroso family..

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 08:10 AM
7 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Exclamation Moroso Motorsports Park now no longer owned by Moroso family..

I know newspapers can get things wrong, but this might explain the sudden upgrades finally going through in the middle of the season. In today's Palm Beach Post Local section, Susan Moroso sold the business. She is retained as an advisor only and the only concession she got was they will keep the name Moroso. There are three Guys and they only had one guys name in the paper and I don't have a clue who he is. They are trying to open the weekend of October 19th.
Link: www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/content/sports/epaper/2008/08/29/a1b_moroso_0829.html

If I find out more I'll post it up. Meanwhile, pics that are being posted looks great, and a rumor of the track going IHRA have been circulating....

Derek
Old 08-29-2008, 08:20 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I thought I read somewhere she was still a part owner? I have also heaqrd they were switching to IHRA
Old 08-30-2008, 04:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If I am not mistaken, Moroso has not been 100% "in the family" for a while now. I thought I heard someone bought into it a few years back, but I cannot remember who.
Old 08-30-2008, 04:45 PM
On The Tree

Let's hope that new management is better than the previous "no management at all" theme, since Dick Moroso past 10+ years ago.
Anyone frequenting Moroso, it's 1/4 mile down to 1/8th mile due to lack of traction or prep or whatever else was going on, or who attended Pinks All Out Feb. '07, knows what I'm talking about.
Sure I went alot of times for alot of years. Only game in town. Let's hope now that the game will be stepped up due to all our support over the years.....
Old 08-31-2008, 03:59 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by RapidRick
Let's hope that new management is better than the previous "no management at all" theme, since Dick Moroso past 10+ years ago.
Anyone frequenting Moroso, it's 1/4 mile down to 1/8th mile due to lack of traction or prep or whatever else was going on, or who attended Pinks All Out Feb. '07, knows what I'm talking about.
Sure I went alot of times for alot of years. Only game in town. Let's hope now that the game will be stepped up due to all our support over the years.....
AMEN!!!!!!