Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

miami/ft. lauderdale peeps

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default miami/ft. lauderdale peeps

So my uncle in law? (bro's wife's father)

Well he is from Peru and lives there he is decent into racing, and he is flying to London to visit my bro and will be stopping off in Miami/ft. lauderdale for a day or two with my parents. He has a dune buggy, and even has an old cutlass with a Chevy small block in it but he eventually ditched when it died and put a Toyota Turbo diesel into it. Apparently he just picked up a another car and is racing it competitively.

Either way the sis-in law, says he is looking for some inexpensive racing supplies and asked if I knew of any places. Looking for stuff like helmets/race harness etc... Used stuff would be cool to.

You guys know any places he can just walk in and check out?

How have the Pep-Boys gotten down there when I lived there they had nothing, but there is one up here I think has racing harnesses and definitley has helmets. Alot of motorcross stuff. I know its not a "racing headquarters" but its just a 1 quick stop and might have stuff he needs even if its a universal set of ignition wires. Not sure if it has anything he might need.

Speed & Truck world? Not sure if he is looking for any "specialty" parts.

I am going to send her links to Summit, Jegs, etc... and see if they want to order and send to my parents place and just pick it up when they leave.

Quick Reply: miami/ft. lauderdale peeps