Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Ofi Wtf

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 03:31 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ofi Wtf

What's the deal with cover up for this big lair?

OFI screwed people, still a sponsor and no one seems to care!

Where is IB? I sent him PM trying to get answers but no reply.

So, that's it, OFI screwed members and will get away with it and still kept as sponsor. Other thread got . Why protect a bad sponsor!
Old 10-27-2008, 03:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the reason i think they are keeping him around is because he gets charged to be a sponsor. i think they should get rid of him for good with everything that has been going on. i could see if he got backed up a little bit and a few people had to wait another month or two but this has just gotten out of hand. i had all intentions on going with an ofi kit but after everything i have seen and heard, i will never get one unless i see it sitting right there and then ill give the moeny. goodluck though to everyone who ordered a kit and keep us updated on what goes on.
Old 10-27-2008, 03:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Who is protecting a sponsor?

You are posting this crap in the wrong section PERIOD. We move these threads to the sponsor feedback section from there it is up to that sections moderators to handle the threads as they see fit.

Keep posting these here and you will get a vacation, learn the board rules and post tech content in the tech forums. Have a complaint against a sponsor, post in the sponsor feedback section.

-MOD
Old 10-27-2008, 03:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

No we "don't keep him around because he gets charged to be a sponsor." Lets just put it this way, if we cut him loose from the board and severe all ties that Tech has with him, then you as a customer of HIS are on your own to make sure YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR WHEN PURCHASING A KIT THROUGH OFI, NOT LS1TECH.

The board admin does all it can to make sure JOEL lives up to all his outstanding transactions, but they cannot guarantee that OFI will meet those obligations. Joel promised IB that he'd fill all outstanding orders, other than that what else do you expect IB or LS1tech to do?

It boils down to this, you bought from OFI, so do all that you can to either get your money back or get the parts that he owes you. If you put it on credit card, see if they'll do a charge back or even better talk to a lawyer and see where to go from here on out.

Last warning, keep it in the feedback section or you will be given a vacation....two of these posts in one day in the tech sections is unacceptable.

Last edited by frcefed98; 10-27-2008 at 04:06 PM.