Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

supercharging a stock LT1

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 11:55 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default supercharging a stock LT1

ok so i drive a '95 Camaro...it is bone stock except for a short shifter more basic bolts ons soon to come...i have been looking into prochargers for some time now trying to learn as much about them as i can...and i was curious how running a low boost procharger like the P1-SC will work with my stock motor...i kno that if i start running alot of boost i will need to build up the bottom end and the rear end and the tranny but im not looking to put every penny i earn into my car i have school and all to pay for...just looking for a project for next summer...my goal is to have a fast street car not some rediculous track car that is a pain in the *** to drive around town...this car is my daily driver and im looking to up the power a little more without breaking the bank or my car...all opinions or suggestions on wut i should do are welcome thanks alot
Old 11-25-2008, 12:00 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i was also looking at the procharger kits that are sold on EPP's website and they gave a whole summary of how they supercharged this stock LT1 camaro that had 110,000 miles and it ran great with no problems
Old 11-25-2008, 04:51 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com...tCar.php?car=7

Check out our 1995 Formula LT1 that is internally stock and has had an ATI ProCharger P-1SC since 2002. It has been running at 9 psi since day one. Give me a call at 260 244-4808 for prices much lower than I can put into print. Thanks. Bob