Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

TTi street turbo kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 09:01 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TTi street turbo kit

Hey guys.

I am relatively new to the turbo world. I stumbled across a kit for sale and I am thinking of purchasing it. I will have to work with my stock heads and exhaust for awhile as this will max out my budget..

Here is the description given by the seller. Would this be a good kit for me? I plan on running around 5 psi boost. Will I need injectors. I know I will need a fuel pump, but is that it?

Turbo Tech street turbo kit- Power Master 70mm turbo. This comes with the hot/cold side (catless downpipe) and FMIC minus the short pipe that connects to the throttle body and filter. It comes with the alternator relocation bracket, swaybar spacers, and the system keeps the AC. It does not include the custom windshield washer bottle since the stock is removed for the FMIC. A new one is $140 from TTi. No aftermarket k-member is needed nor frame rail notching. TURBOSMART wastegate. HKS BOV. The downpipe goes all the way back to connect near the stock location. Very easy install, and may work with Corvettes, GTOs, and trucks with some additional fabrication work.

Thanks for the help guys.

-Lucas
Old 02-16-2009, 09:56 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How much and what is the mileage?
Old 02-17-2009, 12:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If that doesnt workout I've got a QMP kit sitting around doing nothing. Same design. PT63 turbo. Can get you in the 500+ rwhp class.

Quick Reply: TTi street turbo kit