Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Procharger install: Help me finalize BOV location and Air Filter tract ...

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 11:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Procharger install: Help me finalize BOV location and Air Filter tract ...

Been installing my procharger kit for months now. Finally getting to the end of the road. I need to do a few more small things and two things I am fighting with are the placement of the BOV and what to do with the Air Intake side of the procharger.

I'm thinking right in the pocket near the fuse boxes right before the MAF. I have it just resting there in the pics to mark placement but I am going to set it up in this location and make a support brace underneath.

Is this a good location?

I am also trying to figure out what to do underneath at the inlet of the D1.

What are people doing with the box (cruise control?) that seeems to be in the way?

And what else can I do with their air filter? I was thinking about getting the tube and filter that Bob @ EPP sells but I didn't know if I want to run it for a while like this.

Recommendations?
Attached Thumbnails Procharger install: Help me finalize BOV location and Air Filter tract ...-0614091817a.jpg   Procharger install: Help me finalize BOV location and Air Filter tract ...-0614091818a.jpg   Procharger install: Help me finalize BOV location and Air Filter tract ...-0614091835a.jpg  

Quick Reply: Procharger install: Help me finalize BOV location and Air Filter tract ...