Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

efilive tune?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 06:05 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default efilive tune?

does anyone have a tune that i could print off or something for a ls1 76mm turbo speed density setup? in need of one just to try it..pulling my intake off tomorrow to see if i have some hidden crack or pinched seal creating a bad vacuum leak and cause my car to run very lean..and if i dont find anything wrong then i will need some help tuning it, i needed the car on the road a long time ago(my only car right now) and now its just turned into a huge headache and we are just going backwards now with redoing stuff and wasting more time.
it would be awesome if someone had a tune from their RUNNING/WAS RUNNING car that i could copy onto my tune..my car will start up but then it just wants to shut off and is running every lean when it does go to shut off...intake leak?bad map sensor?Speed Density not setup right?(we went back and used the efilive instructions for going speed density just to make sure we were doing it right and it still didnt help...anyone had a problem like this?even if it wasnt the tune?
Old 11-01-2012, 06:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 69 Likes on 61 Posts

Post your tune file........
Old 11-01-2012, 06:40 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ill see if i can tomorrow..its not my efilive tuner so i gotta see if my friend can post it for me.

Quick Reply: efilive tune?