Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Synapse Synchronic WG Question

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2014, 12:28 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Synapse Synchronic WG Question

Anyone out there clock one of these? I've never disassembled it but realized after getting everything together (bypasses to DP) that the top two vacuum nipples are pointing towards the passenger radiator tank and awful close for comfort even without a bend radius of hardly any kind. I see the top comes apart from the lower section with allen heads, anyone know if you can rotate that X amount of degrees and lock it down? These wastegates aren't your typical diaphragm setup that can be easily turned, and I cannot turn the base because of it bypassing into the downpipe.

Anyone?
Old 04-04-2014, 12:31 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 04-04-2014, 12:32 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The video was a good source of info I thought - although it doesn't directly answer your question I thought the internal shots gave a good hint that you could clock it like you describe.

Also after seeing this video I'm much more interested in these, and I understand why so many people are afraid of them
Old 04-04-2014, 01:53 PM
11 Second Club

I ran one on my old 370 setup. IIRC you should be able to clock it. Isnt there like (6) M4 screws hold it in? Been a long time.

Jay
Old 04-09-2014, 11:29 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Bimmerdude
The video was a good source of info I thought - although it doesn't directly answer your question I thought the internal shots gave a good hint that you could clock it like you describe.

Also after seeing this video I'm much more interested in these, and I understand why so many people are afraid of them
Originally Posted by jay_rich
I ran one on my old 370 setup. IIRC you should be able to clock it. Isnt there like (6) M4 screws hold it in? Been a long time.

Jay
Bimmer - Thanks a lot for the info man! I sure appreciate that video. Had watched it before, very imformative!

Jay - Thanks man, you're right, looks like a half dozen m4's holding it together. I'll take it off the car and disassemble it.

Quick Reply: Synapse Synchronic WG Question