Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Sucked headlight harness into my f1c on dyno from broken zip tie

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2014, 12:13 PM
TECH Addict

Received 49 Likes on 18 Posts

Default Sucked headlight harness into my f1c on dyno from broken zip tie

Well went to psi solutions in palmerton pa to let the very talented frank soldridge tune my car I recently bought. After the first pull noticed the big stuff was not reading collant temp and dumping fuel so he fixed that. After some driving tuning he was ready to tune the wot. I am still running a big 4.50 pulley and only spinning the blower at 56k rpm when the engine is at 7000. This car is also running a rossler th400 with a loose ptc 5200 stall through a 9 inch with a 9.5 ring gear. The car has already gone in the 5s in the 1/8 so we wanted to see what more we could get out of it at this boost level. On the third pull we made 797 to the ground on his mustang dyno at 6300 rpm since we sucked the harness into the blower. I shift the car at 7000 so it's around 820-830 rear wheel when u compare graphs and now it's time to order my pulley and spin the blower to the max 74k. So I'm very please to pic up over 100 hp. The f1c is going to ati in a couple weeks to get ready for ultra street next year. Overall a great day and a good reason to rebuild my blower

Last edited by scottywheels; 10-25-2014 at 08:54 PM.

Quick Reply: Sucked headlight harness into my f1c on dyno from broken zip tie