Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

On3 truck kit 02 sensor relocation

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2015, 02:06 PM
Launching!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Default On3 truck kit 02 sensor relocation

I have the on3 truck kit and don't like that the passengers 02 sensor in down stream from the turbo and reads both the drivers side and passengers side , so is the to close to the exhaust port.
Attached Thumbnails On3 truck kit 02 sensor relocation-photo.jpg  
Old 02-08-2015, 02:22 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you're going that route I would try to get the 02 sensor as far away from the primaries as possible to make sure all the exhaust has mixed together as much as possible. Not sure if it really matters but wouldn't hurt. Are you not running a sensor on the down pipe I guess?
Old 02-08-2015, 08:10 PM
Launching!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Meth Sled
If you're going that route I would try to get the 02 sensor as far away from the primaries as possible to make sure all the exhaust has mixed together as much as possible. Not sure if it really matters but wouldn't hurt. Are you not running a sensor on the down pipe I guess?
The way On3 builds the kit it has 2 bungs in the down pipe and one on the drivers side.

so i dont mind the one in the down pipe for the AME gauge but for the stock truck computor i think it should read right & left banks.
Old 02-08-2015, 08:51 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stacy moore
The way On3 builds the kit it has 2 bungs in the down pipe and one on the drivers side.

so i dont mind the one in the down pipe for the AME gauge but for the stock truck computor i think it should read right & left banks.
Yeah that's how the Trick kits are. I put one on my buddy's 2011 5.3 and used the driver O2, then an O2 in the down pipe and a wideband in it as well. Trick's setup uses a crossover pipe from the driver side into the log manifold on the passenger side, so didn't really have an option of an O2 in the passenger side bank. I think putting one in the passenger side manifold like you're doing will definitely help with tuning reassurance!

Quick Reply: On3 truck kit 02 sensor relocation