Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

New Pro-M EFI Engine Management System for Chevy LS Engines

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2015, 05:20 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Pro-M EFI Engine Management System for Chevy LS Engines

Hello everyone.

Pro-M Racing has been in the engine management business for many years. If you have not heard of us, it may be because we are best known for our products for Ford vehicles. Although we've been producing management systems for all makes for almost as long as we've been producing our Ford systems, the Ford stuff is certainly what we are famous for.

About two years ago, we released the new Pro-M EFI engine management system. Our new system is not only ready to run right out of the box (no tuning needed), but also includes what we believe is the most powerful tuning software available. Though you will find that the calibration file we provide with the Pro-M EFI system will run your engine perfectly right out of the box, the tuning software will allow you to make anything from minor adjustments, to major upgrades, such as forced induction, progressive nitrous controls, and the most comprehensive water/methanol injection controls on the market, without buying additional controllers. It's all incorporated into our ECU, and it's all included in one package. Perhaps best of all, you will not need assistance from a professional tuner. Anyone who can follow basic instructions is fully capable of doing this on their own! A dyno would only be needed if you wanted to know how much power you're making. It is completely unnecessary for the purpose of simply getting a car up and running, and running at an OEM level at that. In fact, there really is no “tuning” needed at all with Pro-M EFI. It's really just data entry. Tell the ECU what it's running (Bore, Stroke, Injector Data, Nitrous, Methanol, etc.) and the Pro-M EFI system does the rest. There is no “Self Tuning”... Once you've entered the data, its done! Any adjustments you make from there are optional.

While we have had systems for older Chevrolet engines for some time now, the LS engine was an area where we'd been lacking. This has not been due to a lack of interest, but rather a lack of time. My personal time to be exact. I've had an LS engine here in my personal shop for years, and a vehicle to put it in as well, but other projects always seemed to get in the way. And, since we won't sell a product until I have used it personally, we simply have not been offering an LS system.

Well, early this winter, I decided it was time to make this a priority, and my LS engine now has a new home in my wife's Jeep Wrangler. The results are every bit as good as I knew they would be, but more importantly, we have now begun to offer the Pro-M EFI system for LS engines to the public.

Now we need to get the word out, and the best way to accomplish this is to get someone on the forum to try one, and report their experience for all to read. We believe we have the most user friendly, and the most complete system money can buy, and we believe that the results are far superior to the competition's. We are also well aware that no one is going to take our word for it!

What we are offering is a substantial discount to the first customer on this forum to try one. However, it can't be just anyone. This person needs to own a worthy vehicle, and needs to be someone who can dedicate the time to complete the project in a timely manner, and dedicate the time to report their experience to the forum members. It would also be best if this person had some immediate plans to do some substantial upgrades, such as forced induction, nitrous, etc., since we want to demonstrate how easily these things are accomplished with our system, and without the help of a professional tuner. In fact, if you are a professional tuner, we'd ask that you not participate in this offer for obvious reasons, although we would be happy to assist you with any future projects.

For more detailed information on the Pro-M EFI engine management system, or any of our other products, please visit our website at www.promracing.com. There you will find a full description of the product, and all of its features, as well as several articles that have been written about our new system, and instructional videos that can help you complete your project correctly the first time.

We would also welcome you to read about the experiences of our current Ford customers on www.corral.net in the forum section. You'll find several threads in both the “Engine management” section and in the “Supercharged” section.

I'd ask that anyone interested in this offer please send us an email message at info@promracing.com, and give us a brief description of your vehicle, your engine, and your future plans for upgrades. After we've considered all the candidates, I will call the most eligible candidates personally, and then we will make our final decision.

I look forward to speaking with those people, and to helping the forum members with their future projects.

Thank you,

Chris Richards
President
Pro-M Racing, LLC
336-644-8668

Quick Reply: New Pro-M EFI Engine Management System for Chevy LS Engines