Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Any one taking apart their A/C or know which o-right go where

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2015, 05:18 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any one taking apart their A/C or know which o-right go where

Before people say I'm in the wrong spot, I know FI guys are taking their A/C systems apart/ off constantly so i thought this might be a place that some one might be able to get me pics of each.

Hey guys so i replaced my engine last year and everything works well but wanting to have a/c this summer so want to replace the seals and o-rings on the system... so i went to the local auto part store and got a "A/C seal and o-ring" replace pack, which had 200 different seals and o-rings and i have no clue which one goes where.

If anyone is going to take theirs apart if there any way you can take pictures for me? or if anyone has pictures i would be thank full.

Thanks Guys

Last edited by lbm13186; 04-02-2015 at 08:11 PM.
Old 04-02-2015, 08:12 PM
TECH Regular

Bump for help
Old 04-03-2015, 04:17 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That must be a universal kit because there are maybe 10 seals in the entire kit. I would buy the correct seals and use common sense as they are not all the same size. Do you already have all the components? I bought a rebuilt compressor with new expansion valve and canister off ebay from an A/C reman place and it came with all new seals, instructions for flushing the rest of the old system out, and worked great. It was for a Grand Prix GTP but its the same idea behind it.
Old 04-04-2015, 03:12 PM
TECH Regular

yea i think it was and yea i just took everything off to make it easier to take out my engine and i installed everything but like a idiot i didn't leave the old ones on and just replace them...think i just took it apart and threw them away

Quick Reply: Any one taking apart their A/C or know which o-right go where