Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Looking for TVS 2300 porting service and info

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2015, 05:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Looking for TVS 2300 porting service and info

Like the title states. Looking for information about porting my TVS 2300 I plan to spin it as fast as it can go.

2.7 inch pulley
Coggs
10% overdrive
NW102mm Throttlebody

What are the pros and cons of porting the blower? Who offers these services with good reviews?
Old 05-21-2015, 12:43 AM
On The Tree

140 views no replies... Nobody ports the upper TVS 2300 manifolds? Nobody has any light to shed on the subject?
Old 05-21-2015, 10:53 AM
8 Second Club

I'm not sure it's been done very much
I had my snout opened up and ported to match the throttle body and saw a little gain

I don't think Maggie's have the same restrictions in the bottom of the blower case like the factory blowers do, it might be worth some power to upen up the lower manifold where the blower bolts to it but it's pretty wide open as it is.

There's a guy local to me that is a Sam graduate. He ports blowers and heads, intakes etc
He looked at mine as said it probably wouldnt be worth the price to port it unless I was looking for every last hp out if the combo

Last edited by mkvamso; 05-21-2015 at 11:00 AM.
Old 05-22-2015, 10:30 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mkvamso
I'm not sure it's been done very much
I had my snout opened up and ported to match the throttle body and saw a little gain

I don't think Maggie's have the same restrictions in the bottom of the blower case like the factory blowers do, it might be worth some power to upen up the lower manifold where the blower bolts to it but it's pretty wide open as it is.

There's a guy local to me that is a Sam graduate. He ports blowers and heads, intakes etc
He looked at mine as said it probably wouldnt be worth the price to port it unless I was looking for every last hp out if the combo
Really? I thought was under the impression that if you where going to run a 102mm tb you needed to port match the upper blower manifold
Old 05-22-2015, 10:31 AM
On The Tree

Post or PM me his info i would still be willing depending on how much it sets me back
Old 05-25-2015, 07:32 PM
On The Tree

I know its been done. But seriously nobody can shed some light here

Quick Reply: Looking for TVS 2300 porting service and info