Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Looking MaggieTVS2300 Peak effieciency, pulley size

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2015, 09:56 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Looking MaggieTVS2300 Peak effieciency, pulley size

Right now I have a Magnuson tvs 2300 going on a completely stock ls2. What pulley size gets me the most power without drastically affecting the aircharge temps? IOW What is the superchargers intercoolers capacity for Airflow cooling. I think I read somewhere that after about 8 psi things start to get real hot.

The car already has ARH headers with 3 inch magnaflows
And I will hand port the snout for a Nick Williams 102mm TB. Otherwise stock LS2

I am running a griffin performance radiator and fan combo. 160° thermostat
Old 10-13-2015, 09:58 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ViceCityPerformance
Right now I have a Magnuson tvs 2300 going on a completely stock ls2. What pulley size gets me the most power without drastically affecting the aircharge temps? IOW What is the superchargers intercoolers capacity for Airflow cooling. I think I read somewhere that after about 8 psi things start to get real hot.

The car already has ARH headers with 3 inch magnaflows
And I will hand port the snout for a Nick Williams 102mm TB. Otherwise stock LS2

I am running a griffin performance radiator and fan combo. 160° thermostat
Forgot to mention I will be running an innovators west 8 rib 10% overdriven accessory drive
Old 10-13-2015, 02:46 PM
10 Second Club

Received 60 Likes on 44 Posts

Air temps depend on how long you hold the throttle wide open. While you are tuning, set the IAT spark table not to pull timing until 141 degrees. That should be good for most driving except for the dragstrip, where on a 90 degree day will be higher than that. 8# should be ok for the LS2 as long as there is no detonation. The LS2 pistons d not like knock. Mt IAT's recover pretty quick with the stock Maggie intercooler.

Quick Reply: Looking MaggieTVS2300 Peak effieciency, pulley size