Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Questions about gauges and pillar.

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2006, 11:45 AM
10 Second Club

Received 133 Likes on 86 Posts

Default Questions about gauges and pillar.

I have posted here before that when I get back from Iraq I am going to EPP and get a ATI Procharger installed.
1. Do I need to have a fuel pressure and a air fuel ratio gauge?

2. With the two that I just mentioned is there any others that I will need or should get?

3.If I do get them I would like to mount them in the pillar. Where is the best place to get a pillar mount at?

4. Is there anything I am missing?

I think I should I would just like to get the experts thought's and idea's. Thanks for your help.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:26 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile

Originally Posted by WS6 #4541
I have posted here before that when I get back from Iraq I am going to EPP and get a ATI Procharger installed.
1. Do I need to have a fuel pressure and a air fuel ratio gauge?

2. With the two that I just mentioned is there any others that I will need or should get?

3.If I do get them I would like to mount them in the pillar. Where is the best place to get a pillar mount at?

4. Is there anything I am missing?

I think I should I would just like to get the experts thought's and idea's. Thanks for your help.

You don't absolutely need to get the gauges, but they do help. The fuel pressure gauge will let you know if you are losing a fuel pump, which could cause the air/fuel to run dangerously lean. The wide band (don't get a standard non wide band gauge, they are junk) air/fuel ratio meters will let you rest assured that the air/fuel at wide open throttle is where it should be. A boost gauge is another good gauge to have, as it lets you know that the blower belt is not slipping. The two gauges I normally recommend are the boost gauge, and the fuel pressure gauge, last would be the air/fuel ratio gauge. I can get you all of these gauges and the pillar pod, all at competitive prices. I just don't have them shown on my website, something I do need to do... Thanks, see you soon. Bob
Old 04-29-2006, 01:37 AM
10 Second Club

Received 133 Likes on 86 Posts

Thanks Bob, I am just going to let you guys do everything. That way I have no worries. Thanks
Old 04-29-2006, 12:31 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks! I appreciate it! Bob