Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

anyone have a 8psi stock block 2bar SD HPtuners tune they can send me?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2007, 12:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default anyone have a 8psi stock block 2bar SD HPtuners tune they can send me?

my car should be done later next week and i need to drive it, so im guessing it would be better to run a tune that at least if the car sees boost by accident the car will know how to respond rather then going crazy lean. so does anyone have a tune like this?

the reason i need to drive it is because my tuner wont be around for another month or so and this is my only car
Old 01-12-2007, 12:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

your car manual or automatic? Also, what size injectors?
Old 01-12-2007, 02:02 PM
9 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Rule number one, don't allow yourself to make a mistake and be tempted to turn up the boost while breaking everything in without a full tune. GAIN=0 is your friend. Run your lowest spring in the wastegate which is probably a 5, 7 or 9PSI spring, until you get the time to tune it.

Rule number two is just run it in closed loop on 1 bar with the proper injector scaling for the Mototrons unless you feel comfortable enough dialing in things without your tuner's help. If you are doing a wideband setup with data logging, you can always trade log files with your tuner for some mild tweaked tune files to get you going until you guys can get together for the full tune.

Rick
Old 01-12-2007, 03:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my car is already tuned for the 60 pounders. and i would never hit boost without a real tune, i just want the tune so if "GODFORBID" my car sees boost, at least it will know what to do and not run crazy lean,

also i want to install my 2bar MAP sensor so id need the tune anyway

Quick Reply: anyone have a 8psi stock block 2bar SD HPtuners tune they can send me?