Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Adjustable non tranny mount torque arm

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 10:57 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Adjustable non tranny mount torque arm

I am wondeing which torque arms should work with the aps twin kit .I know it might be hard to figure out until actually have the kit in my car. I want off the tranny type torque arm one that is as quiet as possible since its street not track car. Bmr or sphoon seem to be popular choices but not so much into brand as what will fit and work for me. I would think I need longtube style or something?
Old 06-06-2007, 05:16 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The BMR trak pak should work just fine, and is the one I recommend.http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com....html?item=171 If the car is going to see a lot of track use, I would go with the BMR Xtreme. http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com....html?item=641 Bob
Old 06-06-2007, 09:46 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I also reccomend UMI's as well... they are a sponsor too. IMHO they are better bang for the buck.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:51 AM
kp
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you want quiet and trouble free just buy one of the trans crossmembers that relocates it and uses a poly bushinh up front. I use an adjustable random tech torque arm with a BMR crossmember/arm relocation. Cant get any quieter and cant argue with 1.25 60 foots. You could also use an UMI stock type adjustable or BMR with a Yank crossmember. Same exhaust and ground clearance as stock and it all bolts in..

Quick Reply: Adjustable non tranny mount torque arm