Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

It Lives

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 12:27 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default It Lives

Figured out my electrical problem tonight and got the thing to breathe again! NA currently until I get the exhaust redone (went from LT's to manifolds). After that is complete, come home, get the fittings out and replumb the oil supply and return lines, reinstall the turbo, connect the intercooler couplers, and the thing will be forced inducted again! 364 cubic inches of turbocharged fury coming your way! Actually, heading to autotrader...=\ Thanks for all of you who helped along the way! It's been a bitch, but we got through it!

Tony
Old 10-09-2007, 10:08 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats good, what you planning on getting now?
Old 10-09-2007, 12:00 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Plan on getting the rest of it hooked up to boost, selling, and working on my 67 bird again. Sold all of the 455 parts to it this year to pay for things on the trans am... well, as you guys know, California smog is ridiculous, and they are cracking down somethin fierce. I can't afford two cars like this, and would rather keep the 67 as it was my first car and won't have to worry about smog. Besides, have all the parts to build a forged 408 anyway, might as well put it to use right? Lighter car, set up for drag already, more power = more fun. Want to be able to daily drive it, that's why I got rid of the solid roller 455, too much of a pain in the... Bought a house a few months back, had a baby a few months ago, got married a few months ago, so... been a busy year and just can't afford to keep the ol TA. I'll definitely miss that thing, but don't think I won't be here when it sells, I'll ALWAYS be an LSX guy.
Old 10-09-2007, 08:12 PM
Coal Mining Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

67 birds are awesome cars....love the look....down the road I could see one in my garage with a lsx in it....not many around here.....they get the attention at the cars shows too.

Got any pics to post?