Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

INCON intercoolers verses APSs intercooler

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 10:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default INCON intercoolers verses APSs intercooler

LOL!!Easy guys,I know theres no comparing!My question is 'Im planning on running about 15 PSI on a INCON TT forged 364 6.0 F BODY And was wondering, if it were an option,?Would I'de be better off with the APS or would it not even be worth the HP gain for the money? And yes I have the standared INCON intercoolers. Ive read up on the APS intercoolers and MAN!SWEET ****!!! Is it even avalable by its self ? And if so ,who would I have to talk too?
Old 01-25-2008, 07:31 AM
11 Second Club

look at it this way....Procharger guys tend to switch to the big front mount for a reason. the bigger front mount is gonna be more efficient the the tiny side mounts. if i remember correctly the incons are only 2.5"?? you'd benefit from the bigger single i think. as far as getting one, contact Peter@APS and see if he can get ya one. hope this helps
Old 01-25-2008, 09:14 AM
Coal Mining Director

Originally Posted by barnat
LOL!!Easy guys,I know theres no comparing!My question is 'Im planning on running about 15 PSI on a INCON TT forged 364 6.0 F BODY And was wondering, if it were an option,?Would I'de be better off with the APS or would it not even be worth the HP gain for the money? And yes I have the standared INCON intercoolers. Ive read up on the APS intercoolers and MAN!SWEET ****!!! Is it even avalable by its self ? And if so ,who would I have to talk too?
Save your money and add a meth kit. I changed from the Incons to a huge front mount and it help "some" at 17psi....but the meth I added later was a huge help. I'm doing the same thing for a friends LPE twin.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default intercoolers

Thanks guys,Another reason I was thinking of going with a APS is because with the incons you loose your fod running lights down nin the corners,and the APS LOOKS BAD *** LOL!!**** I've wasted more money on less, I got married
Old 01-26-2008, 12:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Default Aps

Sorry my fellow INCON buds,But decided on selling my kit today and buying an APSMy wife HATES winter LOL!!I go more and more in dept ever winter cause Im layed off and got nothing else to do but surf this forum and think about me in my ride come summer LOL!!

Quick Reply: INCON intercoolers verses APSs intercooler