Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

what a year.

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 05:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default what a year.

Well guys after a long break i am trying to come back to my senses. The only reason im writing in this section is beacause this is where I knew people at. My car is still at gomers shop in ala the mtrs done ive had the aps kit since the first shipments all i need is my fuel system. A bit of advice to everyone out there DO NOT GET DIVORCED THEN BUY OVER TWO MILLION DOLLARS IN RENTAL PROPOERTY AND A 4200 SF HOUSE AND A NEW SEQUOIA IF YOU ARE ADDICTED TO PAIN MEDS AND ALCOHOL. You will lose it all i did 6 weeks ago. I tried to get my wife back and nothing worked no amount of money or love can fix someone that hates you and wants to be in high school again. I am off the pills and will have my bussiness back with a partner in 45 days but the sequoia is sold and the house is next. Too much for me and a two year old girl i have 90% of the time. Im going to try to get a fuel sys in the next week or so. Does anyone have any street race vid of the aps kit in f bods yet i have searched but find only gtos. Im sorry to all my friends on here that i use to call I was lost in obsession with her but im really trying to move on. Thanks for listening. Todd
Old 05-05-2008, 05:14 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear about that man, hope everything turns around for you. Search JMBLOWNWS6 he has a video. 9.90-138
Old 05-05-2008, 07:06 PM
9 Second Club

if you still have most of that property and house, I am available. I am just like a wife, i wont blow you or screw you but i will help you spend your money

Good luck on getting things going!

Originally Posted by todd4168
Well guys after a long break i am trying to come back to my senses. The only reason im writing in this section is beacause this is where I knew people at. My car is still at gomers shop in ala the mtrs done ive had the aps kit since the first shipments all i need is my fuel system. A bit of advice to everyone out there DO NOT GET DIVORCED THEN BUY OVER TWO MILLION DOLLARS IN RENTAL PROPOERTY AND A 4200 SF HOUSE AND A NEW SEQUOIA IF YOU ARE ADDICTED TO PAIN MEDS AND ALCOHOL. You will lose it all i did 6 weeks ago. I tried to get my wife back and nothing worked no amount of money or love can fix someone that hates you and wants to be in high school again. I am off the pills and will have my bussiness back with a partner in 45 days but the sequoia is sold and the house is next. Too much for me and a two year old girl i have 90% of the time. Im going to try to get a fuel sys in the next week or so. Does anyone have any street race vid of the aps kit in f bods yet i have searched but find only gtos. Im sorry to all my friends on here that i use to call I was lost in obsession with her but im really trying to move on. Thanks for listening. Todd
Old 05-05-2008, 11:41 PM
TECH Addict

That sucks man but sounds like you are trying to make the best of it. If you are anything like you were on the phone, when I wanted your Vortech kit, than you'll rise above no probblem. Sounds like you'll have a great setup too which will hlep to blow off some steam. The past 2 weeks on and off I've been wrenching on the car, I couldn't be anymore happier............ well when all is going good that is and I'm not cursing, LOL
Old 05-06-2008, 04:43 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Good luck Todd, sounds like you have been to Hell and back! Bob
Old 05-06-2008, 12:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cablebandit
if you still have most of that property and house, I am available. I am just like a wife, i wont blow you or screw you but i will help you spend your money

Good luck on getting things going!
lol isnt that true

Quick Reply: what a year.