Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Redid APS inlet pipes

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 11:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Redid APS inlet pipes

Hey guys ,I was getting so pissed off about my front stab bar pushing up and disconnecting my inlet pipe off the turbo that i was about to trash the stab bar .Well,after much thought LOL!! i decided on buying and installing a 2" spacer kit from turbo technologys to bring my stab bar down some, which worked like a champ and after some modifieing and switching,,, the inlet pipes now go above my front stab bar and it looks great!! I get some pics of it here real soon
Old 07-04-2008, 10:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

Well thats great that it worked out well for you. I still need to order mine. Thanks for the number by the way. But on a side note. Its SWAY BAR not stab bar. LOL. Post up pictures when you get them.
Old 07-04-2008, 11:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

lol i was trying to wonder what stab was, maybe stabalizer
Old 08-27-2008, 06:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default blocks or spacers fixed my APS problem

i noticed a big 7 pg thread on everybodys stabilizer bar hitting the inlet APS pipes and didnt have anybody hit on my post ????LOL!! I thought I was all alone LOL!!untill i read the other post LOL I ended up lowering my SS and i used those spacer blocks to lower my stab bar and everthing worked after cutting the brackets off of the piping and rewelding them after runing the piping under my stab bar .Im pretty sure i also switch the left to right too if im not mistaken ,,,for a better clearance It would have been nice too if i would have had 1 more inch of hose on each of the rubber inlet hosesI did some stealing from peter to help paul LOLInstead of pushing the hose ALL the way on the turbo ,I leaft myself 1/4 of an inch to help the pipe clear the stab bar were the bend is i mean LOL!!!Good luck guys
Old 08-27-2008, 07:02 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by barnat
i noticed a big 7 pg thread on everybodys stabilizer bar hitting the inlet APS pipes and didnt have anybody hit on my post ????LOL!! I thought I was all alone LOL!!untill i read the other post LOL I ended up lowering my SS and i used those spacer blocks to lower my stab bar and everthing worked after cutting the brackets off of the piping and rewelding them after runing the piping under my stab bar .Im pretty sure i also switch the left to right too if im not mistaken ,,,for a better clearance It would have been nice too if i would have had 1 more inch of hose on each of the rubber inlet hosesI did some stealing from peter to help paul LOLInstead of pushing the hose ALL the way on the turbo ,I leaft myself 1/4 of an inch to help the pipe clear the stab bar were the bend is i mean LOL!!!Good luck guys
how many times can you use the "LOL"
lmfao j/k man.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by KWIKKAR
But on a side note. Its SWAY BAR not stab bar. LOL.
Sorry but it is a stab bar, or maybe an ANTI sway bar, Even though all the mis informed call it a sway bar

Quick Reply: Redid APS inlet pipes