Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

vorrtech supercharghed+ nitrous?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 08:46 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default vorrtech supercharghed+ nitrous?

hey i have the 98 f body vortecvh aftercooler setup..
i installed nitrous a year ago and my cousin installed it but we blew it up, we know nothing about superchargers and nitrous??

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK?? WANNA INSTALL NITROUS ON MY CAR..SMALL SHOT ONE STAGE FOR GRUDE RACING THE CHARGER HAS ME GOING 7'20S...RIGYHT NOW ON 93 AND IM INSTALLING A PULLEY AND DYNO TUNE TOMMOROW BUT WANT IT IN THE SIXES AND A SMALL SHOT??? ANY ONE KNOWS SOMEONE WHO DOES THIS???????
Old 08-06-2008, 10:41 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Made 601rwhp on the G-trim on a forged 347 12 bolt then put a 100 shot on it and WOW! The high air temps got cooled and the added power of the NO2 itself! Just tune it on motor and pull atleast 2 degrees for every 50 shot of NO2. Although I just put a little race gas in it and left it LOL! Start out easy it works great. GL!
Old 08-06-2008, 11:50 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

we know nothing about superchargers and nitrous??
You need someone that knows this stuff well to set you up since your safety margin for safe tuning goes way down when you put these two together - each one on its own needs some different tuning experience.

But like Inspector said, there's a nice payoff with even a 50shot on a well-tuned blown setup. Bonus points for setting up the nitrous with alky, sweet for FI.

Jim
Old 08-10-2008, 09:09 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DeltaT
You need someone that knows this stuff well to set you up since your safety margin for safe tuning goes way down when you put these two together - each one on its own needs some different tuning experience.

But like Inspector said, there's a nice payoff with even a 50shot on a well-tuned blown setup. Bonus points for setting up the nitrous with alky, sweet for FI.

Jim
i agree
Old 08-10-2008, 09:23 PM
10 Second Club

Put a built bottom end in it, a 50 shot plus boost will send pistons flying.

I wish I could have sprayed my car before I sold it.

Quick Reply: vorrtech supercharghed+ nitrous?