Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Injector circuit code P0200

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 03:48 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Injector circuit code P0200

I'm getting these 2 codes, P0200, and P1336.

One says crank position relearn, and the second is something to do with injector circuit.

What do they mean, and are they, can they be related? Meaning, bad crank position sensor leads to improper reading which means the injectors aren't getting the right trigger?

I shut off the power, and when I repower, I get the crank code, but the injector one does not show up until I start up the car.

I have checked all plugs to the injectors, and everything seems fine. I checked the fuses, and those are good.

Car does run, but starts harder than normal. It does not seem to have the power it once did. Always has idled rough, because of the cam, so it's hard to tell there.

I'm going to swap out ECM's for the NOS ecm, and see if they still show up..

If there was a plugged injector, would that cause the injector code to go off? Just looking for some additional leads to check.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:09 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

switched the ecm, and still same problem.. Same code... started unplugging each injector, and plugging them back on, I discovered that #8 pink wire had been cut, in 2 spots..

I dont know how it happened. the car hasn't been running the way I thought it should, but I thought that it was because of the trans needing rebuilding.

Anyway, spliced it together, and code not showing up. Taking it down the road to test.

Quick Reply: Injector circuit code P0200