Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Siemens 60#

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 07:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Siemens 60#

How are these injectors? How do they compare to other brands?

I have a chance to get ones with 4k on them for $250 or a set with only a dyno session on them for $310.

What do you guys think about them and which would be the better deal?
Old 10-27-2009, 07:23 PM
Teching In

We put these in a buddies car this year. He got pretty much the same deal you are looking at. He claims they are the biggest nightmare to tune at partial throttle and idle. Mainly because no one has the correct values to tune it properly.
Old 10-27-2009, 09:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DNKFXSTANG
We put these in a buddies car this year. He got pretty much the same deal you are looking at. He claims they are the biggest nightmare to tune at partial throttle and idle. Mainly because no one has the correct values to tune it properly.
These are one of the most popular injectors out now.. If your tuner digs some he will find what he needs to tune them correct.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by KrisXpc
These are one of the most popular injectors out now.. If your tuner digs some he will find what he needs to tune them correct.

To get the correct values, you need to pay for the information. Granted a big name tuner will most likely have these. But, if your tuning your own car it's an issue. 42's are much easier, just because the injector isn't SO big.

Don't get me wrong, these are great injectors. But this is definitely something to consider before buying.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:12 AM
Teching In

these are some of the best injectors on the market for the price
Old 10-28-2009, 09:55 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DNKFXSTANG
To get the correct values, you need to pay for the information. Granted a big name tuner will most likely have these. But, if your tuning your own car it's an issue. 42's are much easier, just because the injector isn't SO big.

Don't get me wrong, these are great injectors. But this is definitely something to consider before buying.

Even before Greg B took the time to lay the OE data out in our format, they were still very easily manageable if you understand what you are looking for.

I would say that it should not be a consideration at all when buying them. I cam make them run perfect on a bone stock car.