Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Do these look good and new??????

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 05:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Do these look good and new??????

Well i just got my Ford SVO 32Lb injectors and the guy i bought it from has excellent feedback of a few hundred. It was stated in the auction that these are brand new never used at all. To me they do look new and im not sure if the black overspray is normal from factory or not.

Here are 2 pics...

Old 10-11-2011, 07:08 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by karpetcm
Well i just got my Ford SVO 32Lb injectors and the guy i bought it from has excellent feedback of a few hundred. It was stated in the auction that these are brand new never used at all. To me they do look new and im not sure if the black overspray is normal from factory or not.

Here are 2 pics...

They are new. When Bosch paints them they put them upside down in a tray. Several hundred at a time. They cap the bottom and they are sprayed with a semi flat black engine paint. If there is no overspray on the bottom or on the spacer above the bottom o ring I would be suspect. Plus the pintle cap shows no heat transfer. The other thing is the blueing on the top which disappears once fuel hits it.. I would say your fine.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ok cool, im feel better. Im looking everywhere to see if these are 32LB injectors and all i can find are Ford 30LB injectors. The numbers on the injectors read F1SE-09A or on the other side it says 0 280 150 945 so are these correct for 32lb injectors ive tried to google it but nothing.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ok after finally putting in the right numbers i found out there 29.4LB injectors. Basically flow just as good as 36LB injectors i guess or hope. Damn person i bought it off on ebay said they were 32LB injectors.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:25 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by karpetcm
Ok after finally putting in the right numbers i found out there 29.4LB injectors. Basically flow just as good as 36LB injectors i guess or hope. Damn person i bought it off on ebay said they were 32LB injectors.
Here's what they are. Bosch pn 0280150945 rated 29.4 at fuel pressure of 39.15. At 43.5 they are 32. Since our cars use a fuel pressure of 58psi they are 36. The more input pressure the more output. As with any injector they are sized based on the rated fuel pressure with 43.5 being the industry standard. The seller was 100% right

Quick Reply: Do these look good and new??????