Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

what injectors would be best for my set up?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 04:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what injectors would be best for my set up?

i was just wondering what injectors would be best for my set up I am doing the New Era streetsweeper ht comp cam with prc 215 heads i also have pacesetter headers on the car right now...word on the street is the 42 lb green tops are pretty good but they are pretty hard to find in decent shape because they are pretty expensive brand new...is there any other decent injectors out there that would be suiteable for my set up? thanks!
Old 03-04-2012, 08:13 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by jenkns7
i was just wondering what injectors would be best for my set up I am doing the New Era streetsweeper ht comp cam with prc 215 heads i also have pacesetter headers on the car right now...word on the street is the 42 lb green tops are pretty good but they are pretty hard to find in decent shape because they are pretty expensive brand new...is there any other decent injectors out there that would be suiteable for my set up? thanks!
I recommend running bosch ls1 series 42lb 58psi injectors. We have them brand new and in rebuilt. Also we have a ls1 tech special going on were you send in your stock injectors and we rebuild and re size them to spec cost is $200.
http://www.corvetteinjectors.com/sho...?productid=323

http://www.corvetteinjectors.com/sho...?productid=357
Old 03-06-2012, 03:28 PM
TECH Resident

go for it man, FIC is awesome!