Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Please help me indentify these injectors and harness connectors

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 11:06 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Please help me indentify these injectors and harness connectors

About 9 months ago I purchased a motor and harness from a guy in houston. The harness was still at a shop getting converted for easy hookup and computer programming so I never had the harness on the engine. Now i'm attempting to hook it all up and the plugs dont seem to fit the injectors correctly. They look similar but dont fit right. Let me know what you think. I already knew I was was going to need adaptors for when I put my new 60lb injectors in but now i'm not sure which style they are..

Old 12-20-2012, 11:17 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 88silvergt
About 9 months ago I purchased a motor and harness from a guy in houston. The harness was still at a shop getting converted for easy hookup and computer programming so I never had the harness on the engine. Now i'm attempting to hook it all up and the plugs dont seem to fit the injectors correctly. They look similar but dont fit right. Let me know what you think. I already knew I was was going to need adaptors for when I put my new 60lb injectors in but now i'm not sure which style they are..

you need adapters to go from a mini delphi harness to uscar injector..
http://fuelinjectorconnection.com/sh...?productid=176
Old 12-20-2012, 01:36 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks like you have some corrosion on those injector pins/contact area, make sure to clean those nicely.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:02 PM
On The Tree

I'm not going to be using those injectors. I have a set of 60lb motron injectors with the car style plug on them. I was just seeing which of those didnt belong on that motor, the harness or injectors. Its supposed to be off of a 2001 suburban 5.3, so i'm wondering if I was given the wrong harness. And if so what years came with that harness and are there any others sensors/plugs that are going to be different with that harness.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:22 PM
On The Tree

Here is the injector going in the car. So I will need the adaptor from this plug, to this injector.

Quick Reply: Please help me indentify these injectors and harness connectors