Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Flex fuel kit for GTO

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 03:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Flex fuel kit for GTO

Where can i get the flex fuel sensor and wiring to convert my 2004 gto to flex fuel? It uses a p59 pcm, thanks
Old 12-07-2013, 08:25 AM
FormerVendor

There will need to be alot of things done to make flex work on your car. Currently there aren't any tuning softwares that offer the tables to enable the feature. The one way around this is to change operating systems on your PCM to enable the use of a segment swap to enable the feature. Nobody has currently done this that I know of.
Old 01-20-2014, 05:03 PM
FormerVendor

I think there might be a way to do this on the 2004 GTO's. I've not tested so I don't want to confirm but I have table access to one of the 2005 CTS-V OS's (also uses P59) Flex fuel parameters to enable a flex sensor and adjust the spark adder table for ethanol content.

The obstacle will be to get all of the fuel tank and gauges working correctly using a CTS-V calibration. The CTS-V does use an electronic throttle however HPTuners has access to the options matrix to turn that feature off which should default the controller to mechanical/IACV functioning much like the P01 controllers.

This particular OS also has custom OS's available for boost or SD etc if needed.

Quick Reply: Flex fuel kit for GTO