Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Anyone here running Atomic EFI or E-Street Efi systems?

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2014, 12:54 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone here running Atomic EFI or E-Street Efi systems?

I am doing an LS1 swap on my 1970's holden and was looking at doing a carbie swap with the Edelbrock Victor Jr manifold to help keep the old school look and so on. But then i have also considered that if I keep it efi I can most likely get it engineered here (West Australian regulation will require that the vehicle meets modern emission standards if I use a modern engine) which means a lot less hassle from police when i'm out and about.

This points me at Efi setups like those mentioned in the title. The Atomic system looks like a good little system but I am also wondering if since I am using an edelbrock manifold if I just shouldn't use their system as well to keep it uniform.

So I am wondering, has anyone here used either or both of these systems? is 1 inherently better than the other or is it pretty much same same but different names. Know issues to look out for with either system? does 1 suit a given setup more than the other (Atomics rated to approx 625hp.. e-street doesnt seem to give a figure).

Any other info/advice is greatly appreciated as I am learning as I go with this project.
Old 09-09-2014, 03:54 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am also looking into these "self tuning" EFI systems, after lot sof reading I've decided to go with the FAST EZ EFI 2.0 for LS engines. Not knocking the other kits but the FAST system seems to be a few years ahead of the other companys. The nitrous option is a big deciding factor too, along with the ability to run the stock style intake, stock TB, and keep MPFI and run stock injectors.

Quick Reply: Anyone here running Atomic EFI or E-Street Efi systems?