Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Racetronix fuel sock help

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2015, 07:42 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Racetronix fuel sock help

I'm needing some help, I picked up a '98 Trans Am roller that had a racetronix pump in it, but the sock filter was destroyed when the person I bought it from took it out of the tank. I went to their website and the filter they sell now has the 11mm inlet ring on it, and if the pump is older with the 22mm inlet ring to contact them but the only way to get in contact with them is a web form, which I filled out for a dealer locater and have yet to hear back from them on this, so I have reservations about them contacting me back about the part in a timely fashion so I can get the right piece ordered.

Has anyone delt with Racetronix on this level or just go through one of the dealers they have listed such as Lingenfelter, WS6store , Hawks, etc etc. I have everything ready to get the car put back together, but this has me at a standstill until I can get the sock for the fuel pump.

Thanks
Old 03-24-2015, 01:00 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Klortho
I'm needing some help, I picked up a '98 Trans Am roller that had a racetronix pump in it, but the sock filter was destroyed when the person I bought it from took it out of the tank. I went to their website and the filter they sell now has the 11mm inlet ring on it, and if the pump is older with the 22mm inlet ring to contact them but the only way to get in contact with them is a web form, which I filled out for a dealer locater and have yet to hear back from them on this, so I have reservations about them contacting me back about the part in a timely fashion so I can get the right piece ordered.

Has anyone delt with Racetronix on this level or just go through one of the dealers they have listed such as Lingenfelter, WS6store , Hawks, etc etc. I have everything ready to get the car put back together, but this has me at a standstill until I can get the sock for the fuel pump.

Thanks
This is a very old design and no longer available. Given the age of the pump and the fact that the filter was compromised it is advisable to replace the entire assembly.

Manufacturer / Distributor of Automotive Fuel Systems, Components & Electronics

Please support a Racetronix dealer near you for personalized service.

>WEB SITE<
Old 03-24-2015, 05:03 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for responding. I actually have done that. I purchased the fuel canister and racetronix pump for the 99+ from ws6store.com where I'm swapping to a plastic tank from an 00 parts car I have. They sell it already assembled, which I think is awesome. Also got the hotwire kit as well.

Quick Reply: Racetronix fuel sock help