Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

racetronix dual intank pumps?

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2015, 02:19 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default racetronix dual intank pumps?

i found this on racetronix website http://racetronix.biz/itemdesc.asp?ic=DPA-510&eq=&Tp=. looks like a great deal. what else do i need to properly install this in my camaro? hobbs switch? pressure switch? dual relay power harness? what is this stuff and do i need it? 700whp car.

racetronix website makes it really hard to speak with anyone easily and they recommend you speak to a distributor for application advice but i cant seem to find anyone selling this same unit anywhere near the price they are advertising it at.
Old 06-30-2015, 11:23 PM
Launching!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I have the 340s and one supported 640hp to the wheels because the second one gave out. I have now replaced it now going to retune it. I made my own harness for them dual relays with a hobbs switch.
Old 06-30-2015, 11:32 PM
TECH Resident

what are these other components (hobbs switch, harness, etc.) and do i need them? they are sold separately on the website off to the right side of the screen when your looking at the pump. i was just hoping to buy a plug and play unit but these other components got me thinking im missing something if i just order the pump by itself.

the car is an full bolt on H/C car with a procharger d1sc and 15lbs if any of that matters regarding the misc other parts.
any help would be appreciated
Old 07-01-2015, 05:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yes, you will need those other components listed.
The stock wire harness will not handle the extra power requirements of the two pumps.
Old 07-01-2015, 08:11 AM
ss1
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Racetronix has a page on their site setup with all of the components needed to make their dual pump setup work. I ordered one a couple of months ago. All you need to do is specify which pumps you want, which psi hobbs switch, and hobbs cable length. It's as simple as that. If you want extra clamps or hoses, you need to find them in the store and add them to your cart.

http://www.racetronix.biz/customkiti...DIYDPK-F99&eq=
Old 07-01-2015, 01:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

I have the dual 340s as well and I made my own harness when i had dual 255s. Either make you a harness or buy one from Lonnies or Racetronix

Quick Reply: racetronix dual intank pumps?