Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Holley Intake 300-137, How to hook up PCV & power brakes? See Pictures and Questions

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2015, 09:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Holley Intake 300-137, How to hook up PCV & power brakes? See Pictures and Questions

See picture of the intake set up that I have. How do I go about hooking the PCV and the power brakes up? I only have one 3/8 NPT port at the rear of the carb flange on the intake and Holley says on the instructions not to use this port for the PCV. I also have a port on the upper right side of the throttle body. I have PCV oil catch can mounted on the pass head of the motor so I hope this helps by having the PCV oil catch can. See pictures above for the PCV oil catch can. The can is black by the head. Can someone help tell me how to hose this up correctly? I appreciate you for helping me.

Also on the intake do I install the fuel injectors and rails on the intake first then bolt the intake on the motor? Or do I bolt the intake on the motor first then install the injectors and rails? Could the fuel injectors get messed up, scuffed and clogged with something if I try to install the injectors and rails on the intake all at once? If I am not mistaken I think the injectors may come down a little pass the intake runner ports. I don’t have the injectors mounted on the intake yet. I don’t want to mount them then find out I have to take them back off to install the intake so that is why I am asking these questions on the forum.

Thanks!

Last edited by curtisrp; 09-26-2015 at 10:03 PM.

Quick Reply: Holley Intake 300-137, How to hook up PCV & power brakes? See Pictures and Questions