2001 Camaro
408 LQ9
F1C

450 & 255 in tank
-8 feed
-6 return that steps down to factory size
High Z bosch 160
A1000 1:1

My problem is the car is loading up, I don't know any other way to put it. This started after I replaced the 255 fuel pump with a new one. The pump was replaced because it was thought to be failing, with no real way to test it, I replaced it. After replacing the pump, I pulled out of my shop to go make a pull to check fuel psi to see if replacing the pump fixed it fixed my issue of dropping pressure under boost. This did fix my issue, midway/top of the pull I blew the x-pipe off at the collectors. After trying to drive the car with open headers, I ended up reinstalling the x-pipe on the side of the road to drive back to my shop.

Wideband (gauge, not connected to hpt) does not show a rich condition. The car idles where it should 14.8ish give or take it stays right around there, blip the throttle and it may drop to 13.2ish and then bounce back up etc. Despite this, the plugs show rich and the car will pretty much burn your eyes sitting there idling.

The car idles fine, at the initial press of the pedal to rev the car, it cuts out/bogs/gurgles whatever you want to call it.

The only thing I have physically changed about the car is the new fuel pump, absolutely nothing else has been changed. No welding, no exhaust leaks, no vacuum leaks, nothing.

I have already tried-
-Smoke testing for vacuum leaks, none were found
-Upstream 02s were swapped for peace of mind
-Swapped and checked map sensors
-Map sensor reads 105kpa ignition on, engine off
-Base pressure is and has been 55psi at the regulator
-Map sensor is tight in manifold
-Plug wires are all snapped on, none are burned or broken
-Removed 255 and ran on ONLY 450, no avail to the problem

No CEL's to indicate an issue or point me in the right direction.

Quick Reply: Procharged 408, rich issue