Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Fuel system revamp

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2017, 04:58 PM
Launching!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Fuel system revamp

Hey guys, finally getting around to installing the new system in my car, just wanted to run it past some more eyes to make sure everything is going.

Wally 255(ws6 store direct fit kit w. hotwire)
#42 Injectors
Billet Rails
NO evap stuff

long story short i bought the car as a roller. Car did NOT have a fuel tank in it, but did have the lines. and i knew right off the bat since i wont have to worry about state inspection(i mean i will, but i just dont care) i wanted to delete the EVAP and everything from the start. so this is were we are

-Picked up a used fuel tank out of a 01 Z28 and got rid of the EVAP can. As you can see below i marked off with green tape what will be vented to atmosphere threw a breather filter, and blue tape will just be looped/capped.

..correct?

Name:  59ED4FF7-26FD-4958-B8BD-4B1F0143D1F9_zpsxqxju5ia.jpg
Views: 2451
Size:  209.5 KB

second, since there will be no return system or anything on the car, im a bit confused on what to do with the fuel pump bucket set up. The bucket has 3 ports on it. If using a factory fuel filter like i am, will i be able to just plug the other ports and only use the supply port? or are the other ports used for more than just evap/venting ?
Old 03-02-2017, 12:15 PM
Launching!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Or nah?

Quick Reply: Fuel system revamp