Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

I need a lot of help

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 05:06 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I need a lot of help

I did not know where I should post this so I posted it in 2 different sections sorry.

This is my problem if anyone has any ideas or suggestions.

About a month ago my car started bucking in the upper RPM's like i had bad fuel in it. I thought nothing of it. I ran the tank out and put knew fuel in and my car was still bucking in the upper RPM's. So I changed my plugs and wires because they where getting old and I thought that they could be the problem. After I changed my plugs and wires I still had the same problem. I then changed my fuel filter thinking that could be the problem but that did nothing either. I then pulled my plugs again and they all look good but my car looks like it is running lean now. Now my car is gettng a lot worse. My car is bucking at all RPM's. Last night I was driving home from the car wash and my car did not want to idle. When I got my car moving my car did not want to respond to the gas pedal. I would push the gas pedal and it did not want to go and then it would go and then it would not go. The whole way home my car was bucking very badly. My friend was following me home and said I had a lot of black smoke coming from my exhaust. I managed to get home and then I checked my fuel pressure which is also good. So now my only car does not work and I have no clue how to fix it. If any one has any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks and sorry for the long post.
Old 07-13-2005, 06:08 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

bad o2 sensor
Old 07-13-2005, 07:01 PM
12 Second Club

How can I check my o2's. Is the only way to check them with Auto Tap.
Old 07-13-2005, 09:49 PM
12 Second Club

I just scanned my car with Auto Tap. I do not have any SES lights, but the codes that Auto Tap are showing are:
H P0172
H P0175
H P1153
H P0172
H P0175
P P1153
Are these all symptoms of having a bad 02 sensor or is it something else.

Quick Reply: I need a lot of help