Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

pics of Fast Fuel Rails Install?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 10:40 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question pics of Fast Fuel Rails Install?

Car in sig. I bought a set of fast fuel rails and they arn`t just a bolt in like I thought. I have the TNT F2 kit. Looking at it I need some fittings and hoses to hook it up. Anyone done this? What parts do I need and does anyone have pics of there set-up. What is the best way to set it up. Thanks! for any help!!! I need it!
Old 09-14-2005, 12:51 AM
Restricted User

You will need a lot of adapters, and AN fittings. I think FAST has a kit to adapt to stock rails. I can send you pics of what I have sitting waiting for my speed inc rails, not the EXACT same but really similar. my email is cat3n4@gmail.com
Old 09-17-2005, 11:43 PM
TECH Addict

Come on fellas. There has got to be some ideas out there! Help!!
Old 09-18-2005, 12:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

I had the same issues, i bought my rails from a sponser and was told they would work but now i have a really pretty set of rails sitting in my bedroom that ive never put on. if i didnt have bad luck i wouldnt have any at all.
Old 09-24-2005, 11:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by silverbeast
I had the same issues, i bought my rails from a sponser and was told they would work but now i have a really pretty set of rails sitting in my bedroom that ive never put on. if i didnt have bad luck i wouldnt have any at all.

I'm getting ready to pick up some FAST fuel rails for my FAST intake and I'm hoping to be able to get all the necessary fittings to make this a pretty simple install from NITRO DAVE. Dave says he has everything I need, but I am waiting on a price from him. So I guess that will be the deciding factor.

Jeff