Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Where can I find Fuel Injectors raplacing instructions??

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 02:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Where can I find Fuel Injectors raplacing instructions??

Hey all.. I'm just trying to find out how to replace my fuel injectors.... car is lagging in power, so.. I wanna replace the fuel injectors, and the fuel filter since I already replaced all the spark plugs, the cables.. and the distributor cap... so.. its got to be the fuel sysytem... its probably got the stock fuel filter as it is right now, being a 95, with almost 140k miles on it.. so .. yeah... also.. does anyone happen to know where I can get my car tuned? I live in East NC.. Havelock/Cherrypoint.. thanks
Old 09-17-2005, 01:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeffer1234
Hey all.. I'm just trying to find out how to replace my fuel injectors.... car is lagging in power, so.. I wanna replace the fuel injectors, and the fuel filter since I already replaced all the spark plugs, the cables.. and the distributor cap... so.. its got to be the fuel sysytem... its probably got the stock fuel filter as it is right now, being a 95, with almost 140k miles on it.. so .. yeah... also.. does anyone happen to know where I can get my car tuned? I live in East NC.. Havelock/Cherrypoint.. thanks
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ce%20injectors