Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Throttle Body

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 05:56 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Throttle Body

i'm deffinatley gonna buy a better throttle body within a week or 2 and i've only heard good things about BBK. i haven't really gotten any feedback on others. i would go SLP, but as far as i know they don't make one. and also, i know i'd have to install the spacer plate with the BBK model, but does that aply to all aftermarket LS1 TB's? and does the spacer come with the TB or do they sucker you into buying that seperate kinda like SLP made me buy the LT header install kit seperate from the headers? oh well....speed=money i guess.

PS- someone told me about having my stock TB ported and polished, but then a couple other guys i talked to at a car show said that it wasn't recommended and to just go with an aftermarket product. i think i read about this in GM high tech a few years ago too. anyone got any input on this?
Old 11-02-2005, 07:01 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do not waist your money on the BBK it is 80mm and your intake is only 76 hence the reason for the spacer no good to cut it down. They also have bad sticking problems. Accufab makes a great Billet TB and out flows the stock or BBK by 30%. Looks better too. E-mail me for a price.

Nate