Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

plug and play harness

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2005, 07:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default plug and play harness

trying to install msd fuelpump booster i have a racetronix plug and play harness but i dont know what to do with the connector splice
Old 12-18-2005, 03:40 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Y2KCAMARO
trying to install msd fuelpump booster i have a racetronix plug and play harness but i dont know what to do with the connector splice
Contact your Racetronix dealer or support@racetronix.com for clear answers to your questions.

Manufacturer / Distributor of Automotive Fuel Systems, Components & Electronics

Please support a Racetronix dealer near you for personalized service.

>WEB SITE<
Old 12-18-2005, 09:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Racetronix
Contact your Racetronix dealer or support@racetronix.com for clear answers to your questions.
Not to knock on Racetronix.......Been very happy with your products.!!!
But why is it when someone has a small question about a Racetronix related install, or problem. They get this responce I have seen this a few times now.

Would it not be easier to give just a bit of direction or info. Most of the times it is just a point or step one over looks, and can be easily corrected. With a little info.

It would more than likley help somone else down the road, sence this is what this site is all about, a place to turn to for info and tech. friendly support.

Thanks Chris
Old 12-20-2005, 08:18 AM
TECH Addict

EXACTLY! I have the Racetronix pump with PNP and am happy - but I've seen the same thing over & over on the forum as far as replies by Racetronix

In the time it took to type the reply
Contact your Racetronix dealer or support@racetronix.com for clear answers to your questions
they could probably just tell you the answer. After all, they're obviously already on the boards and reading/replying to the post?

Instead the burden is put on the consumer to get in touch with someone who may, or may not, know the answer. I don't care who it is - just because they are a vendor doesn't mean they know all the correct answers regarding the product.

This kind of 'no help' reply just follows along with the entire Racetronix business attitude that I have seen. I know it's their company & can run it the way they wish - but it sure isn't very 'consumer friendly' - and after all, that is who writes their checks...
Old 12-20-2005, 10:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

RACETRONIX
By no means was this meant or directed to turn into a bashing, just a observation and a bit of helpfull info. I speak for myself and it sounds like 1QUIKWS6 has the same view.

Hope this one dose not get out of control.................
Old 12-20-2005, 10:20 AM
TECH Addict

No bashing from me either - as I stated, I'm very happy with their product - my comments are just an observation as to how they might serve their customers a little better
Old 12-20-2005, 08:51 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Sorry guys but we have found the public forums a less than satisfactory means of providing customer support.

Please address all support related questions to your Racetronix dealer or support@racetronix.com.

In the near future we will have a Racetronix support forum with plenty of self-serve information.

Manufacturer / Distributor of Automotive Fuel Systems, Components & Electronics

Please support a Racetronix dealer near you for personalized service.

>WEB SITE<