Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Newbie question here. Please bear with me.

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 05:22 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Newbie questions here. Please bear with me.

So I want to get my fuel system up to par for a H/C swap and direct port nitrous (wet) setup thats going to happen in the coming months. I've decided to get a new intank pump (Walbro from Full Throttle), hot wire kit, a set of FAST fuel rails, press reg, inline filter and 42# injectors.

So........... Do I need to worry about installing a pressure regulator? If I do where is the best place for it (fuel rail, fire wall)?

Cash is not a deciding factor here. I'd rathar spend a little but more to make sure it's done right.

Thanks for any help

Last edited by Selki; 04-21-2007 at 07:04 AM.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

get the racetronix system. i get 63psi all the time and it hella easy to install . i did the install with no undersatnding of fuel systems, trust me you wont go wrong. contact me if you have questions on the racetronix install.

its a great system

the pump reg dempends on how much NO2 your gonna use.
how much r you gonna use?
Old 04-22-2007, 04:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the info on the racetronix system.

As far as nitrous I'm planning on spraying a 125-150 shot with a fuel filter right before the nitrous noid. I know that I don't really need it but I figure that a new in-line for the car one for the nitrous is cheap insurance.

A little more on the H/C swap. AFR 205's and something like a 228/288 w/ .585-.590 w/ a 112 LSA. What ever cam I get I'm matching it to the heads not nitrous. I'm taking the advice in the sticky.

With the racetronix kit, a shot of that size and the additional filter is there a need for a regulator?