Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

EPP and Moser does it again!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 09:02 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default EPP and Moser does it again!

Just wanted to give a shout out to Bob at EPP and Kip at Moser. I have been dealing with a warranty issue for the past three months over a faulty part from a related vendor of these two companies. It has been a long process but Bob never quit working on the issue as well as Kip from Moser. Both of these company representatives did an outstanding job taking care of me (their customer) and i would highly recommend each of these companies in the future to anyone. With the economic stresses we each are facing from a business standpoint we all must be reminded that there would not be any business without a customer that needs your parts or service. No matter what type business you are in just remember that the customer pays your salary and if you ever forget that, the customer will quickly remind you in a manner that is not always so forgiving. Bob and Kip displayed this type customer service and I appreciate the fact that we have sponsors on this board that not only "talk the talk" but also "walk the walk". So many times we hear negative rants on this board so I figured it was time to give some props where it is deserved.

Andy
Old 10-02-2009, 05:17 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Andy, we appreciate it! Bob