Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Rear End Help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 06:00 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rear End Help!!!

I plan on getting a new rear end from Moser, the 12 bolt. I need help with what my axle spline is, defferential, pinion yoke, stud type, and ABS would fit on a 99 trans am?
Old 10-11-2011, 06:28 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by thegerberbaby
I plan on getting a new rear end from Moser, the 12 bolt. I need help with what my axle spline is, defferential, pinion yoke, stud type, and ABS would fit on a 99 trans am?
For an M6 I would go with the Moser 9 inch. Take a look at this link, as it will answer some of your questions.
http://shop.brutespeed.com/Brute-Spe...nformation.htm

Let me know if you need any help. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Old 10-11-2011, 11:35 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We try to educate people why we do not recommend the use of the 12-bolt with these vehicles especially the M6. It has the same down fall as the 10-bolt it seems after a few hard launches and gear noise will show up eventually.

If you are looking for stamp style rear end the S60 is your best bang for the buck. It can take a good beating and has no down falls to fitment issues.

If you are wanting the best deal on the market for a rear end then we can get you into a fabricated rear end for around the same price you would spend on anything else.

With you being in IL you could drive here and pick it up and save yourself some money.

Let me know if you have any more questions.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:38 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Thumbs up

You're in Illinois, if you order it from me you don't have to pay sales tax, and i don't charge extra for shipping. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Quick Reply: Rear End Help!!!