Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

9 inch tcs and sway bar woes,need help !

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 07:16 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 9 inch tcs and sway bar woes,need help !

i just installed my 9 inch and have ran into a few snags. the tcs sensors went in after alittle modification but i can't get the plug-in to fit,do i need to grind on the housing alittle ?also my swaybar is was off.i got some 3 " u bolts but i don't think i can get it to work even if i mod it.oh yeah my spohn chassis mount ta didn't come close to fitting between the driveshaft and qtp ory any help will greatly be appreciated. thanks,mark
Old 02-09-2006, 09:31 AM
10 Second Club

Well as far as the TQ arm is concerned, I cut the front loop off and just use the rear loop. You could realign the loop to fit and weld it back on.

I used the stock sway bar and slid it back jusr enough to clear the center and then welded the brackets. It fit just fine.
Old 02-09-2006, 10:19 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by JRracing
Well as far as the TQ arm is concerned, I cut the front loop off and just use the rear loop. You could realign the loop to fit and weld it back on.

I used the stock sway bar and slid it back jusr enough to clear the center and then welded the brackets. It fit just fine.
i'll try to weld the sway bar then,thanks