Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

How do i know what gears will fit?

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 10:39 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do i know what gears will fit?

Hey guys I was wanting to get a set of gears for my car. I have a 2000 WS6 6 speed... I know that i want 4:10s but have no idea how to tell which ones will fit.. I was looking through my summit racing catalog and i know i have a ten bolt rear end but i see options for an 8.2 or 8.5 diameter ring gear and spline pinions and have also heard people talking about sieries two and three carrier and stuff like this...
any help appreciated guys thanks
Old 04-06-2006, 11:19 PM
9 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by hatws6
Hey guys I was wanting to get a set of gears for my car. I have a 2000 WS6 6 speed... I know that i want 4:10s but have no idea how to tell which ones will fit.. I was looking through my summit racing catalog and i know i have a ten bolt rear end but i see options for an 8.2 or 8.5 diameter ring gear and spline pinions and have also heard people talking about sieries two and three carrier and stuff like this...
any help appreciated guys thanks
neither.

yours is a 7.5"

I'd order the complete 10 bolt rear-end package from texas speed and performance---->sponsor---->----->----->---->----->

oh yea, with motive gears. Mine were SILENT.... before I took some interior out